Full Body Scanner
|Passage Clearance||1950 X 755 X 540 mm|
|Overall Dimension||2155 X 870 X 540 mm|
|Floor Space Required||870 X 540 mm|
|Max Scanning Width||750MM|
|Power Supply||230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 degree C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH non-condensing|
has four separate metal detectors in one frame. The detection coil structure is designed in such a way that it enhances the metal detection process compared to the conventional single zone metal detectors. Metal location on a body of a person is reliably displayed at each zone indication on the side panels. If metal is present in more than one zone, then all the zones with metal are displayed on the representative zone symbol provided on the front panel as well as on the side panels & the zone with the peak metal is displayed on the Bargraph. The detection coil and the microcontroller based control module are housed in an aesthetically designed state-of-the-art door-frame which can blend into any sophisticated decor. The Doorframe is designed for quick installation and erection. Walk / Stop indicators above the entrance, both on the front and back side, regulate the flow of traffic. All the password protected controls and audio-visual indications are provided on the top of the rear side of the door-frame. The sensitivity of each zone can be set separately to get uniform sensitivity in each zone. Microprocessor technology ensures fast, reliable and precise data processing and operation. Detects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, which may be concealed on a person. SIDDHI Metal Detectors are backed by prompt and effective after-sales service supported by a team of trained efficient engineers. The minimum downtime is achieved by plug-in card assembly system and readily available standardized spares.
- Four / Six / Eight / Nine zone detection.
- Microcontroller based with advanced SMD Technology enhances the precision in metal detection.
- Auto-set calibration, no setting is required once the metal detector is switched ON.
- Detects ferrous & non-ferrous metals.
- The detector is continuously active, no metal can be tossed without detection.
- Infrared occupancy sensors for traffic counter (IN/OUT/NET).
- Digitally controlled sensitivity, threshold & volume.
- Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
- Self-test program, system fault indicator provided.
- Battery backup for memory protection.
- Zone display on side panels of the frame along the length.
- Multi-tone Audio / Visual indication for metal detection.
- LCD display for messages, time, date and intelligent counter.
- Tactile keypad for parameter settings with password protection.
- Walk/Stop indicators, both on front and back to regulate the flow of traffic.
- Plug in type PCB assemblies for easy maintenance.
- Computer connectivity with RS232 / USB (optional)
|• Power supply||: 230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 Hz|
|> Sensitivity settable in 9 steps from L1 to H3 & independent customized setting from 0 to 255|