Approx. Rs 44,748 / UnitGet Latest Price
Letter Bomb Detector
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 Degree C|
|Power Supply||50 HZ|
|Scanning area||400 x 80 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||420 X 300 X 35 mm|
is a tabletop type, portable mail scanner. It is easy to operate electronic mail scanner that instantly gives audible and visual alarms when a suspect packet passes through its detector. It is capable of detecting common mail bomb components, regardless of the type of an explosive used. It can scan the number of mail packets or small packages very quickly and easily. It also has the ability to pass typical metallic stationary items like staples and paperclips without signaling an alarm.
- Fast and Reliable: Quickly scans mails and packets of thickness up to 6 cm (about the size of a standard telephone directory)
- Instant Verification: Instant audio / visual alarm when potentially harmful items of mail like mail bombs and their components such as integrated circuits, batteries or detonators normally used in letter bombs, razor blades or weapons are detected
- Intelligent discrimination: Harmless stationary items like staples and paper clips are completely ignored, thus avoiding disruption to normal mail handling procedures
- Safe and Easy to operate: Requires no calibration and a limited operator training. Emits no radiation and does not damage computer discs, electronic data storage media, camera films, magnetic tapes, etc
- Portable: Weight is very light hence can be effortlessly moved to reception areas for spot checks on courier and hand delivered items inbuilt battery can be used when mains power is not available. Sturdy outer body for rough & tough use.